Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A totally whirlwind of updates!

Wow! I have no idea where time went! I haven't been on here and written a blog since the house inspection, which way way back before Thanksgiving, and boy, has life been hectic!

So, I'm going to attempt to back track, as best I can. The memory has been a little off lately, so you'll just have to bare with me!

Since the last update, we got to celebrate our good friend, Faith's birthday! We had a great time with her the Friday before her birthday at her home, and on her actual birthday at Bomber's and our apartment!

We enjoyed a lovely vacation to Chicago, IL for Thanksgiving! We got to experience some shopping, as well as Millennium Park, The Field Museum, and the highlight of the trip for me, at least, was White Castle! It was quite yummy! I also got to meet a bunch of Josh's family who are all awesome people and I had a blast getting to know them!

While on the topic, We'd like to Congratulate Josh's sister, and brother-in-law, Jamie and Ed on the birth of their daughter, Elena Aubryn this past Monday morning! She is beautiful and mother and baby are doing well!

As many of you may know, I've been fighting a disease called Chiari Malformation for the past few years of my life. I would like to take a chance here to mention our good friend Lacie at http://livelovelaugh-lace1013.blogspot.com/ who had her decompression surgery last Wednesday! Lacie is now home and doing VERY well! We both would like to wish her a speedy recovery!

Last Friday, we closed on our house and we couldn't be more excited! We have the majority of the stuff moved into the house, however, it is all now sitting in the living room and dining room, awaiting the installation of our new carpet, which should be installed by Monday at the latest!

My dad is also coming over this weekend to install Ceramic tile in the two bathrooms and in the entry way. Monday night of next week, at the latest, should be our first night at the new house, and I can't wait!

Thats it for todays update!

No comments: