Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This part of our life is called...Waiting...

As many of you know, and many do not, we went out Sunday and drove all around the area looking at houses. After coming home and Josh making up a very elaborate Excel spreadsheet, we decided that a house in Rennselaer would be a wonderful match for us. I set up a showing for Monday evening, with my friend Dan to see the house. We liked what we saw, so much, that an offer was made last night. Were both trying not to get our hopes up until we find out if the offer was accepted or not. We should here back today or tomorrow, at the latest.

Now, I must admit! I REALLY hope we get this house! It does not have a garage, or even a driveway, but I don't mind walking the 10 feet from the front door to the car, rather than upto 8 blocks in distance, or maybe even more!

The best part of this house by FAR is the kitchen! It is about 10 times the size of our current kitchen, and I can see myself and Josh preparing many meals in there together! The only downfall is that there is not a dishwasher, however, we plan on buying one!

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments: